Linda Leatherdale is a sought-after commentator and speaker on personal finance, economical, political and consumer issues.
She also stages popular financial seminars on everything from Real Estate: Keeping the Housing Dream Alive; to RRSPs and How To Make the Dream of a Comfortable Retirement Come True; Kids and Money: How To Teach Your Children Well; and The Great Money Workout: How to get Financial Fit in these Troubled Times.
* Keynote speaker at Mississauga Real Estate Board Annual General Meeting 2012
* Seminar at Cottage Life Show 2011
* Living the Dream Real Estate Seminar, National Home Show
• Lunch & Learn Seminars for the Ontario Hospital Association.
• Media Panelist, NDP Leadership Convention, Hamilton
• Guest Speaker, the 130th annual meeting of the Townsend Farmers’ Mutual Fire Insurance Co., Waterford, Ont.
* Live South Seminar: How to make the dream come true of owing real estate in sunny south.
(Considering Leatherdale’s tough stance on the insurance industry and outcry over skyrocketing premiums and unfair practices, this testimonial speaks volumes.)
Thanks again for Saturday (March 7, 2009). They started out a tough crowd, but warmed up to you quickly. We received many compliments on our choice of guest speaker, received several requests to have you back again. ’She was right on’ was the common theme.”
Neil Shay, Manager, Townsend Farmers’ Mutual Fire Insurance Co., Waterford, Ont.
“On behalf of the board of directors and the membership of the Oakville Chamber of Commerce, I would like to thank you for joining us as Master of Ceremonies at our 52nd Annual President’s Dinner. We received a great deal of positive feedback about the evening. Your ability to keep the audience entertained with your quick wit and unique insight was inspiring.” Stephen Sparling, President, Oakville Chamber of Commerce
“It was truly a pleasure to have such a high profile advocate for Small Business in Barrie for the Business to Business Day portion of our event. We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship in the future.” Barbara Rose, seminar co-ordinator, Central Ontario Business & Computer Expo.